I need to really figure out my schedule. I cannot do one week of early morning training and the next week not. I need a schedule. I need a trainer. I need to be fit, goddamn it!
adidas Super All-in-One Multicolor
adidas Super Logo Leggings Bold Blue
adidas Super Logo Graphic Leggings Multicolor
adidas Performer Mid-Rise 3/4 Print Tights Multicolor
adidas Star Track Pants Cyber Metallic
adidas Techfit Festival Print Bra Multicolor
adidas adizero Extra Hat
adidas Knee Socks 1 Pair Medium Grey Heather
adidas Bankshot 2.0 Shoes Running White Ftw
Brent measured my body fat again yesterday and I was down 2%!!! Now I’m at 18%.
I lost 2cm in my arms and belly and 3 cms in my thighs…
Have you been following my eats? I’ve been on a diet since a week ago. Although I’ve been training since 2.5 weeks ago, I cheated the first week. It’s really hard to commit in the beginning, you know?
Now before I spill my meal plan that I paid $800 for (including the training), let me help you get some basics for your kitchen.
1. Egg Cooker. Any one of these in the link can do the job.
2. Almonds. The best thing to snack on in between meals. Quick, easy and filling.
3. Food Containers. You’ll need to pack and go because you need to shove your face every 2 hours!
4. All Natural Peanut Butter. Another item to snack on.
7. Salad Spinner. A healthy meal isn’t healthful if a salad isn’t involved. I lost mine during my many moves but need to get this back in my kitchen ASAP. This is God’s gift to healthy eating.
8A. Polar Loop & HRM Monitor. This will help you keep track of your heart rate, calories and it can replace your watch. Yes, it’s not as fancy as your Rolex, Piaget, or IWC but it’s totally cool. I LOVE mine!
8B. McDavid Waist Trimmer. Everyone asks, “Do you have a bad back?” My answer: No, I just think I sweat more in the midsection when I wear it during workouts. It also helps me tighten my core. 🙂 It’s all mental but I can’t workout without it!
10. QuestBars. Great snack, on the go. The bars and chips are great, if you must.
Now with just these tools, you can start to control your eating habits. As you all know, I have a hard time dismissing delicious foods. I know I take bites here and there of things I shouldn’t eat, but the (second) meal plan I was given by my trainer has really helped me push through the diet.
I won’t post it up here since it won’t be fair to my trainer, but if you’d like to see, feel free to email or comment below! 🙂